Click on image for larger view
Page 6:32-33. Inca ruins, Temple of God
34. Al (Toni) Antoniacci buying a llama skin rug. Sept. 26, 196535. Archie Cunningham with 18 day old beard. Pacific crossing.36-37. Otago Harbour. Oct. 16, 1985.
Page 7:38- Otago Harbour
39. Ed Hochhalter with camera, and Ens. Dolbec. Otago Harbour40-41. Otago Harbour42-43. Port ChalmersAll photos this page taken on, Oct. 16, 1965
Page 844-46. Otago Harbour
47. Otago Harbour. Note the typical NZ weather. It was sunny at one end of the harbour and raining on the other. Oct. 16, 1965.48. Sailing to first picket. October 19, 1965
49. Stormy seas south of New Zealand.
50-53. Antarctic storm. High seas, winds up to 90 miles per hour. Note the Albatross in photos 51-52.54.55. Campbell Island weather station. Approx. 600 kilometers south of NZ.
Staffed by a contingent of scientists. Pickets ships stopped there often for mail and supply services for the island.
Page 1056. Returning to Dunedin from the first picket.
57. The Deaker family. A New Zealand family who were very kind to the crew of the TJ Gary. They often invited crew members to their home.58. Archie Cunningham and the Deakers.
59. Jack Kelly and the Deakers.60. Dunedin, NZ seen from one of its many hills.61. Another view of Campbell Island